Monday, February 27, 2012

Quaker Records

The Ancestry.com search that was discussed last week led to several other clues. Primarily, I began looking more into quaker records. The search focused mainly on Jesse Cox. There were several listings in Indiana, so I began to search for the Bunker family. Jesse Cox's son, Benjamin Cox, married Judith Bunker. The two families had similar migration patterns. I found Judith listed with her parents and siblings in several monthly meeting (congregations) records in Indiana. I am currently working to map out the location of each of these monthly meetings and plan to share that map with all of you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I have not done research in Quaker records. It sounds pretty interesting. What do they include? Can you post one? The map sounds great. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete