Monday, March 5, 2012

Bunker Quaker Map and Lewis Cox

I finished the Google Map, tracing the movement of the Bunker Family. The map can be seen below.



View Indiana Quaker Sites in a larger map

I also tried a new approach to research this week. Instead of focusing on my direct ancestor, Benjamin Cox, I researched his brother, Lewis Cox. I have made a big push to link Benjamin Cox with his father, Jesse Cox. The research has been unsuccessful. I have found a few insights and new records to search that say that Lewis Cox is the son of Jesse Cox. Now I hope that those records will lead to more information on Benjamin Cox.

3 comments:

  1. I could use lessons on marking map points.I have only been able to do two. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I thought that it would be difficult to do, but it is fairly easy. I enjoyed doing it so much that I have started making a map of my history.

      Delete
  2. I agree about the map. The tracing of your ancestor is a great idea. It gives you a visual sense of where they are located for a certain time period. Good job.

    ReplyDelete